Join Us In The Practice Of Coaching Mastery
Demo Key Points:
- 2:46 – The Origin Of The Dojo
- 4:15 – What Are We Doing Differently
- 5:52 – The Phases Of Mastery
- 9:26 – How The Half Day Dojo Was Born
- 12:28 – What You’ll Learn
- 14:26 – Why It Works
- 16:28 – To Advance To The Next Phases
- 17:50 – The Truth
We all know that the best clients don’t fall into our laps . . .
and that the best referrals don’t come from pretty good coaching sessions.
But when potential clients ghost on you, you end up feeling frustrated, embarrassed, scared you’re not cut out for this and paralyzed by the fear of being stuck.
In this Half-Day Dojo, you’ll get insider distinctions that master coaches and Dojo students have used to move beyond mediocrity, ‘wow’ their clients and prospects, create more opportunities, and take control of their coaching.
- The fundamental principles of deliberate practice that the world’s master coaches embody.
- Specific feedback on which parts of your coaching are most effective – so you can deliver 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
- How to coach masterfully so that your clients and prospects never forget your session, leave wanting more, so you don’t fall victim to ‘ghosting client syndrome’.
- Leave with a sense of possibility and creativity that enlivens and reinvigorates for you why coaching matters.
Monday, October 7th 2019*
12-4pm Eastern (9am-1pm PT / 5-9pm UK)
Sensei: Toku McCree, Christina Salerno, Aaron Caulfield
*If this date doesn’t work, we’ve added a second option for November 15.