Join Us In The Practice Of Coaching Mastery
HOW TO MOTIVATE PEOPLE WITHOUT BEING TONY ROBBINS
Motivating people is effing HARD!!!
- They talk a big game but don’t follow through
- They start strong but then they fade
- They work when you’re looking over their shoulder but slack when you stop
You know motivation is the key to getting more from your team and your clients, but you don’t know how to create it. Even thinking of motivation brings up images of jet fuel coffee, yelling affirmations, and cheesy tactics.
The mistake you’re making is that you think the best motivation comes from you THE BOSS or THE COACH, but science shows us the best motivation comes from within. This is called intrinsic motivation and it’s like the T-2000 of motivation (sorry, Arnold). If you can learn to help your team develop this you can help them stay motivated even when you’re on vacation.
In this Half-Day Dojo, we’re going to teach you the art of coaching towards motivation and something we like to call the Leader Mindset. Not only will it help you reframe the way YOU think about work, but it can help your team change as well.
If you want to unlock the next level of leadership, I hope you join us.
In the Half-Day Dojo you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of coaching mastery and how to use it to help leaders and team members be more efficient and effective.
- Get direct feedback on how you lead and coach your team, so you can improve in a matter of minutes instead of months.
- Discover your strengths and weaknesses not from some vague assessment but through the kind of honest reflection that your employees and clients are afraid to offer you.
- Walk away with deeper confidence and a deeper understanding of how you can show up as a new and more powerful leader tomorrow and for every day of 2021.
DATE: Wednesday, December 2
12-4pm Eastern (9am-1pm PT / 5-9pm UK)
TOPIC: Coaching to Motivate
Sensei: Toku McCree, Matt Thieleman