Join Us In The Practice Of Coaching Mastery
Kata: Working with Breakdowns
In the Half-Day Dojo you will:
- Learn what breakdowns are and how to relate to them in an empowered way, how to identify when you or someone else is in a breakdown, and how to navigate through toward a breakthrough.
- Learn the fundamentals of coaching mastery and how to use it to help leaders and team members be more efficient and effective.
- Practice spotting, working through breakdowns and helping someone shift their own beliefs to help them be inspired and empowered when they leave.
- Get incredible feedback on how you coach people to align what they want with the goals of your company or your coaching so that you know how to inspire people to do incredible work.
- Walk away with deeper confidence and a deeper understanding of how you can show up as a new and more powerful leader tomorrow and for every day of 2021.
DATE: Monday, July 19
12-4pm Eastern (9am-1pm PT / 5-9pm UK)
TOPIC: Working with Breakdowns
Sensei: Toku McCree, Matt Thieleman